Monday 9 June 2014

Easy way out!

                                   We are humans!always prone to flaws,I mean seriously I sometimes love the imperfection in people and admire their effort of not hiding them at all.And the best weapon man ever had,have and will have is Excuses.
                                   I know what are you all thinking,Excuses..me..Naaah! *slap yourself* Its the best way out sometimes.Deal with it.Let me list down some things where these are most probably used.

Me for not posting a Blog:
 Umm..well..*scratches her head* Actually..*bites her nail*..the thing was...*stares at the sky for an answer*..I had college work..*slaps herself* SORRY! 

Me for reaching late in a lecture:               
-"Ma'am the trains were late".(works well in Bombay during Monsoon)
-"Ma'am I was waiting for my friend". (Don't use it.Both of y'all are refrained from entering the class)
-"Ma'am I forgot my Project so had to go back home to get it. (Legit.Highly Recommended)

Me for Not going to college:
- "Mom,the lecture is cancelled"
-"Dad,the professor met with an accident"
-"We have a weekly off"
-"My head/stomach/leg/body hurts" (Whatever suits you)
-"It's raining too much,the trains will be late"

Me for not submitting a project:
- "My Laptop crashed'
- "There was no current at my place"
- "I forgot"
- "I need more time to make it better"

                            These are like basic ones.The list goes on forever.It sometimes works,Sometimes it does not. Well you could always try!
Tell me if it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment