Tuesday 13 May 2014

A Fresh Beginning

There are lot of things in the world which are left unsaid,unspoken and unheard.
Here is my way of sharing it with the world those stories which may or may not be heroic but will definitely be simple and worth reading.
I am a student of Journalism.And more then reading or preferring to listening to music during travelling I observe people and listen to their talks.They might be not world changing conversations but are interesting though.
Working women,college going chicks,frustrated men,content families or even pedlars for that matter.
Everyone has a story to tell.
Ain't nobody got time for such people!
I do.I wanna listen to them!
I am promising myself that I am gonna write every Sunday of the week.
Let's see how it works out.
This is my space and every reader out there is welcomed and thanked if you have read my penned thoughts.
Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment